Tips for Your Hair You’ve been saving up all year to go on vacation with your family and friends, or maybe you’re planning on doing some traveling for work. Either way, when planning a trip, it’s important to make sure you’ve got all your bases covered. Luggage, tickets, gas in the car, hotel reservations, and passport are all ready to go. However, there is one other element to traveling that will help you have a great experience: your hair.
It’s usually one of those things you don’t think about in advance. After all, you’re going to be on the road! What’s the point of thinking about your hair? However, the truth is, with just a little bit of planning, your hair can be center stage with you looking your best at every turn. There are two schools of thought; you’re either trying to flaunt your stuff, or just get through the day without having to put much work in – we’ve got tips for both.
Essentials to pack:
1. Dry Shampoo – Regardless of where you’re going or what you’re doing, we suggest that you take dry shampoo with you. Dry shampoos are great because they allow you to go without washing for a few days by providing oil absorption and volume!
2. Travel hairspray – Tame the loose hairs. While you may be escaping, your hair shouldn’t do the same. Keep it under control with your favorite medium or strong hold hairspray.
3. Teasing brush – Hide your unwashed hair, and add some volume with a great teasing brush.
4. A sock – Pack your socks! A sock bun is easy and great for traveling to sleek and put together! Even if you haven’t gone to cosmetology school this easy an up-do even the most uncoordinated can handle. Check out this great tutorial and be an expert in minutes!
5. Hats – If all else fails, it can be pretty easy to simply throw in the towel and pull on a hat. And we’re here to say that’s okay! There are some great opportunities to help your image by throwing a stylish hat on your head and getting on your way. Hats are great for beach hair so you can get on with your day of tanning. Take a look at the following link to see a few ideas of great looking hats that work for various occasions. Tips for Your Hair